Thursday, July 25, 2013

HOLIDAY!!!

Dear All readers,

Thanks a lot for supporting! Would like to let you know that I will be away from Malaysia starts from 26/07/2013 until 3 of August. It's a bad timing as SONA Petroleum is going to be listed by 30th of July 2013. Hope that you all can make some money from it, but I think the return gonna be more if you were to buy and hold it.

As a result of this bad timing holiday (I'm very excited actually, it's been years that I never go holiday), I don't think I will have enough time to look at the market or give any comment when I'm not around. Thanks a lot for following this blogspot and I hope to share more with you after I'm back!

I will miss the market badly! Cheers!

HUAT AH!

No comments:

Stay VIGILANT!

US Market has been doing well last week, however, its always important to stay cautious.  Stay VIGILANT! DJIA  DJI closed higher over the we...