Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Invest Fair 2013

Invest Fair 2013 is back!!!

I've been visiting this fair since 2011 and it's a good event that organisd by Share Investor and this is the 5th year!

This year, the event will held on

Just like all other event, this event will have lots of  exhibitor which wanted to offer you something, such as teaching u how to "invest" forex and asking u to join their courses, while other would ask u to invest in their product and surprisingly MBB is 1 of the exhibitor this year. LoL.. Luckily that I'm not chosen to work there on that day.. Haha...

Other than those " very commercial " exhibitors, the attraction is the thing that I'm interested in which I think u should come and have a look as well..  They did invited those famous fund managers to share us the insight of the market. You can click on this link to see whether did those speaker excite u.
 http://my.invest-fair.com/free-seminars

On the other hand, the lucky draw is the other thing that excites me too! They have lots of prizes to be won and the grand prize is RM8000 cash!!! http://my.invest-fair.com/lucky-draw

Haha... but don't think too much as the grand prize will be mine this time! LOL.. (I'm the one who think too much)

Last but not least, U can pre-register here to some "mystery gift" and some special service from the organizer. So what r u waiting somemore? Let's join the fair and see whether are u lucky enough to win something back!  http://my.invest-fair.com/pre-registration

Have fun!

* To those smart phone users, I guess the link I paste above can only be connected using PC or laptop. So sorry for the inconveniece.

p/s : I've no relation with the event above but just to share it to the readers here.


No comments:

Stay VIGILANT!

US Market has been doing well last week, however, its always important to stay cautious.  Stay VIGILANT! DJIA  DJI closed higher over the we...