Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! and Harga Barang Naik Year! The Biggest Scam in the world!

Happy New Year Guys!

I'm sorry to remind you with the Harga Barang Naik as 1 of my breakfast provider had told me that the price of his service will rise by 20 cents by 2014. No choice lo.. What to do?

Before writing the 1st passage, let me share you with a Video that tells you about the financial system that we are facing. It's a very good video to watch even it takes about 30 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!


After showing this video, I will share my view about the market for year 2014 very soon. May you stay healthy and prosper in the Harga Barang Naik Year! 

No comments:

Stay VIGILANT!

US Market has been doing well last week, however, its always important to stay cautious.  Stay VIGILANT! DJIA  DJI closed higher over the we...